- Internship – Research & Development
- Research & Development
- Case by Case
- January 20, 2016
- January 1, 2016
- January 1, 2017
Our internship program is designed with intentions of employment after successful completion.
- Curious to really understand what it takes to make a product and see it being sold on the shelf?
- Proactive team members
- Undying desire to learn almost anything.
- Diploma equivalent or higher in Science and/or including Biotechnology, Engineering
- Competent English written & spoken